Using Writer’s Toolbox Effectively in Science
An engaging and interactive workshop specifically for science teachers.
Want to get better scientific writing from your students using Writer’s Toolbox? Let us show you how. You’ll learn tips and strategies from our trained professional educators, and how all the features of Writer’s Toolbox can work powerfully in your subject area.
If your school doesn’t have the Writer’s Toolbox online tool, don’t worry. We’ll give you access for the workshop so you get to experience the power of this tool first-hand.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
- learn how Toolbox can aid students with scientific writing
- discover relevant paragraphs and sentence styles for powerful scientific writing
- learn how to get deeper analytical writing
- master how to build engaging science tasks and activities on Toolbox
- come away with a set of scientific tasks you can use in your classroom immediately.
Requirements: This is a ZOOM workshop. Registration is for a single user. Workshop may not be broadcast or recorded. Camera must be left on for the duration of the workshop. Failure to abide by these requirements will result in removal from workshop with no refund.
Dates: Monday 28 November | Friday 2 December
Times: 9am - 11am | 2pm - 4pm (AEST)
Location: ZOOM (link provided)
Cost: $250 excl. GST