To Be or Not to Be! How to Use Writer’s Toolbox in English
An engaging and interactive workshop specifically for English teachers. Make the message clearer, the purpose deeper—honour the craft.
Want to get better English writing from your students using Writer’s Toolbox? Let us show you how. You’ll learn tips and strategies from our trained professional educators, and how all the features of Writer’s Toolbox can work powerfully in your subject area.
If your school doesn’t have the Writer’s Toolbox online tool, don’t worry. We’ll give you access for the workshop so you get to experience the power of this tool first-hand.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
- learn how Toolbox can aid students with English writing
- discover relevant paragraphs and sentence styles for powerful English writing
- learn how to get deeper, more precise, informed responses from your students
- master how to build engaging English tasks and activities on Toolbox
- come away with a set of English tasks you can use in your classroom immediately.
Requirements: This is a ZOOM workshop. Registration is for a single user. Workshop may not be broadcast or recorded. Camera must be left on for the duration of the workshop. Failure to abide by these requirements will result in removal from the workshop with no refund.
Dates: Tuesday 29 November | Wednesday 30 November
Times: 8am - 10am | 1pm - 3pm | 9am - 11am (AEST)
Location: ZOOM (link provided)
Cost: $250 excl. GST