They can Write! Powering your Primary School with Writer’s Toolbox
An engaging and interactive workshop specifically for Primary School teachers. Kick punctuation woes goodbye, give those sentences some oomph.
Want to get better writing from your young writers using Writer’s Toolbox? Let us show you how. You’ll learn tips and strategies from our trained professional educators, and how all the features of Writer’s Toolbox can work powerfully in Primary School.
If your school doesn’t have the Writer’s Toolbox online tool, don’t worry. We’ll give you access for the workshop so you get to experience the power of this tool first-hand.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
- learn how Toolbox can aid students in Primary School
- discover relevant paragraphs and sentences for superior Primary writing
- learn how to get more accurate, deeper writing from your students
- master how to build engaging tasks and activities on Toolbox for Primary writers
- come away with a set of tasks you can use in your classroom immediately.
Requirements: This is a ZOOM workshop. Registration is for a single user. Workshop may not be broadcast or recorded. Camera must be left on for the duration of the workshop. Failure to abide by these requirements will cause user to be removed from workshop with no refund.
Dates: Monday 28 November | Tuesday 29 November | Thursday 1 December
Times: 9am - 11am | 1pm - 3pm | 8am - 10am | 2pm - 4pm (AEST)
Location: ZOOM (link provided)
Cost: $250 excl. GST