1066 and all That! How to Use Writer’s Toolbox in History
An engaging and interactive workshop specifically for history teachers. Make the world’s best subject even richer!
Want to get better history writing from your students using Writer’s Toolbox? Let us show you how. You’ll learn tips and strategies from our trained professional educators, and how all the features of Writer’s Toolbox can work powerfully in your subject area.
If your school doesn’t have the Writer’s Toolbox online tool, don’t worry. We’ll give you access for the workshop so you get to experience the power of this tool first-hand.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
- learn how Toolbox can aid students with history writing
- discover relevant paragraphs and sentence styles for powerful history writing
- learn how to get deeper analytical writing and bring in perspectives
- master how to build engaging history tasks and activities on Toolbox
- come away with a set of history tasks you can use in your classroom immediately.
Requirements: This is a ZOOM workshop. Registration is for a single user. Workshop may not be broadcast or recorded. Camera must be left on for the duration of the workshop. Failure to abide by these requirements will result in removal from workshop with no refund.
Dates: Thursday 1 December | Friday 2 December
Times: 8am - 10am | 2pm - 4pm | 9am - 11am (AEST)
Location: ZOOM (link provided)
Cost: $250 excl. GST